The pump is a horizontal multistage pressure system pump supplied wired and ready to install. Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations.
The pump is characterised by:
- Automatic electronic pump control fitted and wired.
- Automatic electronic control provides run dry protection and constant pressure at low flows. Automatic electronic control has auto restart and in-built check valve.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- Stainless Steel barrel union
- Comes complete with plug and play leads.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload.
- Flows to 72 l/m
- Heads to 36m
- Domestic water supply from medium to large homes Irrigation systems Caravan parks, schools and mains boosting.
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
Pumps that are AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved Offer peace-of-mind.
This approval ensures that the pump will not contribute any toxic materials or metals to the liquid being pumped, won’t support the growth of micro-organisms and won’t change the taste or appearance of your water.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
This product has a 2 Year - Australia Wide Warranty
All warranties are subject to the manufactures Terms & Conditions, for full Terms & Conditions please refer to the manufactures website or product brochure.
Product Price Enquiry
|* Region / State:|
|* Post Code:|